We have a 850 meter long beach where we have plenty of daily activities, we also have a pier for special dinners where you will get to experience those unforgettable memories.
We have a 850 meters long beach where we have plenty of daily activities,also we have a pier for special dinners where you will get to experience unforgettable memories.
Please read the beach rules carefully before entering the beach.
- Check that any inflatable swimming aids are intact and work properly
- Test snorkels and masks in shallow water to check that they work
- Take particular care on beaches away from the major tourist areas, where assistance is limited in the case of an emergency. Always check the seabed before diving in and remember to watch out for strong currents.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration
- Remember to top up your sun protection throughout the day. Salt water reduces the effect of sun block
- Watch out for boats, windsurfers, water-skiers and others who may be close to the shore
- Our guard is on duty between 09.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. and
01 p.m. – 5.00. p.m.
- It is dangerous and forbidden to swim outside of the safe area
- It is dangerous and forbidden to walk on the rocky sides with warning signs
- It is not allowed to reserve the sun beds
- We recommend to non-swimmers not to enter the sea. The decision to swim is up to them. The guard cannot guarantee the safety for non-swimmers.
- When you decide to swim, you should check the flags to make sure that the lifeguard is on duty, Only then you can go swimming (please see “Warning flags” below)
- Jumping from the pier is forbidden
- Please do not take glass or porcelain to beach area
- Please do not swim when you are hungry or drunk
- Please do not swim where it is deep
- SENTIDO Flora Garden takes no responsibility for any injuries or accidents/ losses or damages of guests’ properties in the beach area
- It is dangerous to swim when it is wavy or the weather conditions are bad
- The hotel management has the right to change opening and closing hours depending on the weather conditions
- In case of emergency please contact the reception
- Please do not swim when it is dark. Otherwise you have the full responsibility
For your own safety, please look out for a:
- Red flag: no guard and/or the sea is wavy or swimming is dangerous and therefore forbidden
- Yellow and red flag: guard is on duty; you may swim
- Yellow flag under a yellow and red flag: guard is on duty; swimming is risky