Open: from 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m. with lifeguard (lifeguard is on duty from 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 noon and 1.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.).
Main Pool where you can see the blue of the Mediterranean is positioned in SENTIDO Flora Garden for you.
We are at your service with double sun loungers specially designed for couples in our relax pool, where quietness and peace are prevailing.
Please note that the areas around the pools can be slippery. Be careful when walking in these areas.
Please read the pool rules carefully before entering the pool.
- Do not use two sun beds when you only need one
- Sun beds shouldn’t be replaced
- Towels left earlier than 08.00 a.m. will be removed
- Sun beds should not be reserved
- Swimming is forbidden when the pools are closed
- Non-swimmers are not allowed to use the pool
- It is not allowed to take beverages or food inside the pools
- Breakable materials, such as bottles or glasses, are not allowed in pool areas
- We kindly ask our guests to take a shower before and after using the pool
- We kindly ask you to go to the toilettes for your and others’ health. We have WCs in the pool area
- Guests may only swim with swimming suits/shorts/bikinis. It is forbidden to swim naked.
- Jumping into the pool is forbidden
- For your own safety diving is forbidden
- SENTIDO Flora Garden takes no responsibility for any injuries or accidents/ losses or damages of guests’ properties in the pool area
- Please do not run in the pool area and make no jokes that can harm others
- If you have a contagious illness, please do not use the pools
- Do not go into the pool when you’re drunk
- In case of emergency please contact the reception
- The hotel management has the right to change opening and closing hours depending on the weather conditions
- Please do not swim when the pools are closed and when it is dark. Otherwise the guests have the full responsibility