Dear Valued Guest, The Resort is closed during winter season. All activity programs including Restaurant menus will be uploaded shortly before the Resort opens for the summer.
Fire & Safety
On your arrival, please read the “Emergency Instructions and the Evacuation Plan” located behind your door and check the location of the nearest fire escape, fire alarm and fire extinguisher.
If a fire starts in the hotel, the alarm system will set off automatically. If you hear the emergency evacuation alarm, please follow the steps mentioned below:.
- Stay calm and do not panic
- Touch the door in your room, if the door IS NOT HOT, open it and leave the building through the nearest fire escape.
- Close the doors when leaving your room.
IF YOUR DOOR IS HOT, do not open it and stay in your room.
- Call the reception (0) and inform them of the situation.
- Place a wet towel against the door sill.
- Stay calm and wait for the personnel on duty to arrive, If you cannot come out of your room, the most secure place is your room.
In the event of fire or smoke in your room
- If you can, call the reception (0) immediately and inform them of your location.
- Close the doors when leaving room.
- Warn the guests in the rooms next to you.
- Press the nearest fire alarm button.
- In case of smoke on the escape route, move forward by crawling.
- Leave the building through the nearest fire escape. Under no circumstance use the elevator.
- If the fire is very small and you would like to help, please use the fire extinguisher located in the hose cupboard.
Earthquake Safety Information
- Stay calm an do not panic.
- When you feel an earthquake happening, get into foetal position and form a “triangle of life”. Do not seek protection under the nearest table or coffee table but lie next to it.
- Keep clear from any objects that may fall on you. Mind any plaster or cast material that may fall off the ceiling or the walls.
- Do not come out from any objects position until shaking is over and cover your head with your hands or a pillow if possible.
- Keep clear from windows and glass walls. Keep the curtains closed. Windows can explode during an earthquake and the debris spreading around in situations like this can be very dangerous.
- If you are outdoors during an earthquake, keep clear from buildings, trees, electricity masts and wires.
- If you are a wheelchair user, do not try to stand up. Move forward to a secure area and lock your wheels. Cover your head wit your arms.
- Check for any injuries after the earthquake stops. Check yourself first and then check the other people around you.
What to do after an earthquake.
- There might be aftershocks be prepared.
- Do not smoke.
- Be mindful of fires, any plaster debris, nails and glass debris.
- Wear trousers with long legs, long-sleeve shirts, gloves if available, and durable and sturdy shoes. Depending on the season, take a coat, jacket etc. with you.
- If you are on any medication, take it with you.
- Leave your belongings in the room, take your keys with you, close the door and leave the building through the nearest fire/emergency exit and proceed to the assembly point.
- The evacuation plan is located behind your door.
- Protect your head with a pillow when leaving the building and leave the building as fast as possible.
- Do not try to jump from the balcony. Most injuries occur after the earthquake when trying to leave the building.
- Please adhere to any directives, which will be given you by the emergency staff of the hotel.